Articles on this Page
- 04/27/12--04:32: _The Importance of S...
- 06/12/12--09:21: _Backlinks that Stil...
- 09/12/12--00:24: _How to Get Backlink...
- 11/23/12--08:46: _Do High PR Do-Follo...
- 12/17/12--15:21: _Samson WP Plugin: I...
- 01/22/13--10:27: _Consistency: Secret...
- 02/19/13--10:29: _Bad Backlinks: Guil...
- 08/05/14--11:59: _30 Day Google Rank ...
- 08/23/14--01:12: _Where to find Quali...
- 12/07/14--23:55: _3 Backlink Building...
- 10/08/15--02:39: _3 Simple Steps to G...
- 10/23/15--23:52: _Common Private Blog...
- 11/17/15--21:18: _Do Private Blog Net...
- 11/25/15--22:19: _Black Friday: Bette...
- 11/30/15--00:24: _The Case for Privat...
- 03/17/16--01:06: _How to Get Backlink...
- 07/28/16--20:13: _Backlinks that Work...
- 12/07/16--20:27: _Is Creating Quality...
- 04/27/12--04:32: The Importance of Strategic Internal Linking
- 06/12/12--09:21: Backlinks that Still Work After Google Updates
- 09/12/12--00:24: How to Get Backlinks from Document Sites
- 11/23/12--08:46: Do High PR Do-Follow Backlinks Still Work?
- 12/17/12--15:21: Samson WP Plugin: Instant Backlink Generator
- 01/22/13--10:27: Consistency: Secret to Top Google Ranking?
- 02/19/13--10:29: Bad Backlinks: Guilty by Association
- 08/05/14--11:59: 30 Day Google Rank Delays a Myth?
- 08/23/14--01:12: Where to find Quality Sites to Build Links on!
- 12/07/14--23:55: 3 Backlink Building Strategies that Still Work!
- 10/08/15--02:39: 3 Simple Steps to Google Domination
- 10/23/15--23:52: Common Private Blog Network (PBN) Fails
- 11/17/15--21:18: Do Private Blog Network Backlinks Still Work?
- 11/25/15--22:19: Black Friday: Better Places to Leave Your Money
- 11/30/15--00:24: The Case for Private Blog Networks (PBNs)
- 03/17/16--01:06: How to Get Backlinks from News Sites
- 07/28/16--20:13: Backlinks that Work in 2016
- 12/07/16--20:27: Is Creating Quality Content Enough for SEO?
It has been my personal experience – and the experience of many SEO professionals – that a proper internal linking structure compounds the love Google gives a site. In other words, when you have two sites that are identical in […]
Google did it again: it shook the entire web. It managed to drive some fear in to just about every website owner that uses Google as a source of free traffic. Not only were websites getting banned right left and […]
Exactly 3 years ago (August of 2009) I decided to do internet marketing fulltime. I had no idea what I was getting myself in to but wow – what a ride! My main focus right from the beginning was to […]
As much as Google has changed it’s algorithm over the years, it has remained the same. There have been many fads and ideas that they played around with, but one key element never changed, and that is Google’s love for […]
When it comes to automated backlink generators, nothing with a remotely matching price-tag compares to the Samson Elite WordPress plugin. This might come across as bold or even arrogant statement considering that I had the software created, but let’s let […]
One of the hottest niches in the internet marketing community is Search Engine optimization (SEO). Everyone dreams of top search engine rankings for competitive keywords because they know that this would be the equivalent to printing money on auto-pilot. Can this still […]
Ever heard the saying “guilty by association”? It has pretty much become Google’s motto. If they see your site connected to reputably-questionable websites, they automatically raise their flags and question the credibility of your site. Basically, guilty by association. The reverse […]
One of the must frustrating parts about doing what I do (search engine marketing) in the last couple of months has been doing good quality SEO and yet not getting any results. At least not instantly! So I started investigating. […]
As search engine marketers, one of the greatest challenges we face is finding high quality sites to build backlinks on. Sure there are a million different gigs on fiver offering to blast your site with backlinks to hell and back […]
If there is one thing I love about the many Google algorithm updates, it is how many Search Engine Optimizer wanna-bes throw in the towel and give up. Not saying this to be mean, but fact is, SEO just got […]
When you love what you do, it is hard to take a break from it. It doesn’t mean you don’t need a break from it every so often, it simply means one sometimes forgets to take one. That has very […]
If you’ve read any of my recent posts, you will know that I have a small Private Blog Network (PBN), and that I occasionally tap into other people’s PBNs to boost the rankings of my niche sniper sites. Although I have […]
As you know from my recent blog posts, I have been rambling on about the importance of producing quality content for your site. Assuming you already have quality content though, what should your next step be in getting it ranked […]
There is a seductive draw to always having the latest and greatest toys and gadgets. People line up in front of Apple retail stores hours before they open on the day a new device is being launched. Here are a few better places to leave your money!
Today I’ll talk about something a bit more exciting than content – a topic I’ve hacked to death these last 2 months – by talking about backlinks. Private Blog Network (PBN) backlinks to be exact. The “Backlinks Are Dead” Myth […]
With Private Blog Networks (PBNs) being all the rage again in the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) game, it’s only a matter of time before Google comes out with another update designed to slap them. This means two things: Stay away from sloppy PBNs Also find alternate sources for high quality backlinks Backlinks have always played a strong […]
It is often said “content is king” when it comes to online marketing and it may partially be true. Especially if you’re relying on driving traffic to your website using organic social media. It’s not at all true when it comes to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) however. Yes, having awesome content that gets shared a […]
It blows my mind how dismissive many writers are about backlinks when it comes to SEO. Yes, having quality and keyword optimized content is critical, but that is just one aspect of Google’s 200+ ranking algorithm factors. It’s like the old “build it and they will come” philosophy. Yes, some may come and yes, you […]